Hoffmann Brothers Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc.
Reaction to proposed Greek rules on Mizzou campus Live
Many University of Missouri-Columbia students and alumni along with others have tweeted out opinions about the recent MU Greek Town proposals.
The account @StopLoftin was created to spread news about the move; the account, which is run anonymously, sent its first tweet was on June 1. Loftin, whose twitter handle is @bowtieger is the MU chancellor.
Let @bowtieger know that Greeks will not just sit back and watch him destroy our amazing Greek system. #StopLoftin http://t.co/DCaeNwNRXF
Jun. 2, 2015
The Mizzou PHA is the Panhellenic Association that oversees campus sororities. The account for the Intrafraternity Council hasn't tweeted since March.
.@bowtieger I propose we also ban women from entering parking structures after 10 p.m. We have to keep them safe, you know?
Jun. 5, 2015
Huge thank you to @Mizzou to reminding me how weak I am as a women and how I can't make any decisions about my safety on my own
Deeply saddened by the ignorant restrictions that Mizzou's greek community will soon have imposed upon them @SaveMUGreekLife
Restricting women's whereabouts to stop sexual assault is like restricting the sales of forks to stop obesity @Mizzou @bowtieger
The proposal regarding fraternities at @Mizzou is egregious and unfair. Fraternity membership is NOT synonymous w/ drugs or sexual assault
@Mizzou You should consider the whole University when addressing sexual assault. Greek life makes up 22%..how is the other 78% not involved?
Crazy thought, MU Chancellor Loftin @bowtieger: Instead of drug testing frats, why don’t we teach people not to rape? http://t.co/GVzLVvZSo6
Really, really happy about Chancellor Loftin's initiative to regulate Mizzou frats. It's the most direct way to bring down sexual assault.
It is so cool to see the Greek Community at Mizzou already standing up for itself. @stopLoftin @SaveMUGreekLife
Even people who aren't Mizzou students care about the issue.
I am not a @Mizzou sorority woman but I am 21 & sick of not being consulted on what is "good for me" https://t.co/j3d1LAT8xc
-- By Jack Witthaus, firstname.lastname@example.org